Thank you for clicking on our page. Please take a moment to read and support us.
We have always been passionate about the sufferings around the world and seeing what is happening in Palestine is heart breaking. Everyone has the right to feel safe and secure in their home. We came together to spread awareness and raise funds for the people of Palestine. Palestine needs us to come together to make a difference.
“There’s a Palestine that dwells inside of us, a Palestine that needs to be rescued: a free Palestine where all people regardless of colour, religion, or race coexist.”
Palestine is crying out for our help. It is NOW time to help FREE PALESTINE!
How we can come together?
We would like to do our bit by raising as much funds as we can. Money raised will go towards Palestine projects including out water desalination plants in Gaza which provide 50,000 litres of clean water a day each, food provisions so a £50 parcel can support a family for a month, orphan sponsorship and medical supplies.
Please show your support by attending our Fundraiser event not to be missed on Sunday 15th August @ Grange Interlink, Summerville road. Bradford, BD7 1PX.
You also have a chance to be entered into a free prize draw to win a Mini Cooper, courtesy of Ashton Car Services in association with Cafe Rudys Bradford who have kindly donated the Palestine vehicle wrap for every £20 you donate. May Allah SWT reward them in abundance for their generosity. Ameen
Please state you wish to be entered into the prize draw when making your donation in the notes section.
Help us put a smile on Palestinian faces. Make a donation now to help us deliver vital aid to those who most need it. Please specify if you are making a Zakat donation.
Prize draw terms and conditions:
- There are two options to enter this prize draw, either by making a donation on the page online or by purchasing raffle tickets at the event held at Grange Interlink, Summerville Street, BD7 1PX on Sunday 15th August.
- Online entrants must add a comment in the notes to specify that they want to be entered into the prize draw.
- There are no limits on the number of entries and each donation of £20 or above will be classed as any entry.
- Online entries will close on 13/08/2021 12pm although donations towards the cause can still be taken.
- The prize is a Mini Cooper from the year 2007 and will be in service and come with MOT on the date of the draw.
- The car has been modified to have the Palestine flag wrapped on the roof and wing mirrors.
- Entrants must be 18 or over to be entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- Employees of Ashton Service Centre and SKT Welfare are not eligible for entry nor are any of their immediate family members (spouse, parent, siblings, or their spouses) or those living in the same household.
- The winner will be announced at the Palestine Fundraising event held at Grange Interlink, Summerville Street, BD7 1PX on Sunday 15th August between 12pm-6pm. The winner will be selected using a verifiably random process from among all eligible entries received.
- Entrants must leave an up-to-date contact number as they will be contacted via telephone. By entering you agree that SKT Welfare may contact you via email, phone, and mail in connection with the prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted using their mobile phone number used to enter the prize draw. If we are not able to initiate contact via telephone for 72 hours, then the winner will be notified via email. If a winner fails to respond within 72 hours of the email (or telephone if no email address has been provided) then the winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any to any of the prize.
- To verify the identity and eligibility of the winner, SKT Welfare may request proofs and to sign paperwork. The winner may be disqualified if they fail to provide relevant documentation.
- The winner must provide their donation reference number or raffle ticket as confirmation.
- SKT Welfare are not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, damaged, stolen, or incomplete entries or entries which have not been completed due to unavailable network, internet, webpage or server issues.
- No donations can be reversed after 13/08/2021 12pm.
- The prize is courtesy of Ashton Service Centre 3B Thornton Road, Bradford BD8 9HQ and must be collected from them where the log book will also be updated before the prize is handed over to the new owner.
- The winner must provide insurance details before the car can be driven away.
- The prize is non-refundable but can be transferred into the name of someone at the competition winner’s choice.
- If for any reason the winner chooses to reject the prize or fails to accept the prize within 5 working days of being notified SKT Welfare will award the rejected or unclaimed prize to an alternative winner.
- Any and all applicable taxes, fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of the winner.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- Any attempt by any individual deliberately to damage any website associated with the prize draw may be a breach of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, SKT Welfare reserves the right to claim against and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- SKT Welfare reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process.
- SKT Welfare reserves the right to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place, for example the name of the winner.
- SKT Welfare reserves the right to release the name and image of the prize draw winner on their social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
Prize draw x
Prize draw entry
Prize draw entry x 2
Any Mini’s flying about
Prize draw entry
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Entry for prize draw
entry for prize draw
Entry For Prize Draw
Free prize draw entry